cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot add mailing address to my profile

Asarvat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how is Public mobile going to send me the sim I paid for? they do not have my mailing address and I cannot seem to add the address anywhere on their site. HELP

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Asarvat 

did you choose to buy sim card with the activation? isn't that you get the address field early in the activation process?

And you got passed step 4 the Payment using the website?  if you did, PM support agent can help to complete the rest of the activation.  Check community inbox for their replies

Asarvat

Thank you. Request sent. Hopefully they get back soon. 

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Asarvat 

When you ordered the SIM card, did you enter the right address? If no, you need to send a message to CSA through the following link so, they can update your address.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Asarvat

@ebo the app doesn't even let me go to account. When signed into it, it takes me to "lets complete your activation" screen. I am given no other options to update my address. It is a catch 22 situation. If I need to complete the activation, I need SIM. But since they don't have the address on file, where are they sending the SIM? Hope this clarifies the problem I am dealing with

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Asarvat 

You can add or change address, open PM app, go to account, click on Manage Profile, you will see the address field

Asarvat

Thank you for your reply, I had already paid for sim on public mobile website but I do not see any way to add my address under my profile. Very frustrating. How can one add or edit address once they have created an account on public mobile site with an email address and password? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Asarvat 

you placed the order already?  if not, better to order  sim card from Amazon for just $5, or buy in person from Telus or Koodo store 

if placed order but address was an issue, message support 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.