cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel service

AmyManLam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I canceled my subscription on Oct 7, the service was supposed to end Oct 11. How come it did not end and I got charged as usual on Oct 11 ? Today, I unsubscribe the service on My Account again, how can I be sure my service will end Nov 10 and I won't be charged again on Nov 10 ?

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, customers can't remove the registered card. Only support.
Another option is to replace it with a zero balance visa gift card type card. If you like that option I can supply you with the details.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@AmyManLam wrote:

I canceled my subscription on Oct 7, the service was supposed to end Oct 11. How come it did not end and I got charged as usual on Oct 11 ? Today, I unsubscribe the service on My Account again, how can I be sure my service will end Nov 10 and I won't be charged again on Nov 10 ?

@AmyManLam Go into your account and delete your credit card or ask customer service to do it for you if you are having issues.

To contact a Customer Service Rep you can send them a private message at the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon for replies.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So on Oct 7 you logged in and turned off the subscription toggle? Or did you port your number out?

Need Help? Let's chat.