cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canada long distance addon - roll over question

zm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,

How many times will the Canada long distance addon minutes rollover to the next cycle? For instance, if minutes are never used for a year, will they rollover each cycle indefinately or is this a limited to their rollover times?

ZM

7 REPLIES 7

MoraMan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great info in this thread. So for a few bucks up front, I'll have plenty of talk time for those few occasions when I need out of province minutes.

@Xtensen wrote:

When using the LD mins, and once they are used up -  does the phone simply NOT call long distance any longer?  

@Xtensen, that is correct you will no longer be able to make long distance calls until you re-purchase a long distance addon

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Xtensen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When using the LD mins, and once they are used up -  does the phone simply NOT call long distance any longer?  

randolphbenoit
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ya really handy know unused minutes not be lost as long your a PM user

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@zm Think of it as buying a gift card without an expiry date. You can use it as much as you want until it is fully used up. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @zm,

As @wetcoaster stated, there is no limit. It will rollover indefinitely until it is all used up!

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

As long as you are with Public Mobile the LD add-on minutes are yours until used up. (Same for the 200MB and 1GB data add-ons.)

No refunds if you port out to a different carrier.

US roaming add-ons work differently - they expire 10days after activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.