cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't set up autopay

Lindaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi

i lost my credit card recently so i got a new one and my account if suspended cuz the payment couldnt go through.  i am trying to add a new card to my autopay, but it doesnt accept the card.  it keeps saying that they are unable to process the transaction.  i have called my credit card and they say nothing is wrong.  what else can i do to add a card to autopay? @CS_Agent

thanks 

10 REPLIES 10

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lindaa, if the suggestions provided do not work and you don't want to go the voucher route at this time, your only other option is to reach out to the moderator team for support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lindaa  where did you try buying the voucher?  if at recharge.com and your cc got declined then i think its an issue with the cc or the info you are entering.  mis read the post sorry.

why dont you wnat to buy a voucher?    

Lindaa

i tried it, it still doesnt work.  any other suggestions?

Lindaa

I dont really want to buy a voucher, and i have tried everything suggested.  my CC still wont go through

aldrich11

try to log out and re-log in

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lindaa, you also need to make sure the address information matches what you have on your CC statement EXACTLY.  Do not use the apt. field for your apt. number (if any).

Cjade
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try logging out and then relogging in.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lindaa, try clearing the browser cache, using incognito mode.  These strategies seem to work for this problem.  

jessicca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

buy a vouchour

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Buy a voucher at recharge.com and use that to get account running. Then deal with cc issues

Need Help? Let's chat.