cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't seem to receive or send pictures via text messages

jobella3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

For the past month I have not been able to send or receive pictures via text messages.

I never had this problem before and have not changed any setting. My data is on as well.

Most people I send to have Apples.

6 REPLIES 6

StillAngry
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks. This is better than the live agent who directed me to a page with several spelling errors.

CindyLooWhoo

Alas I am guessing I am gong to try PM support as I have changed my settings and still cannot send or receive but can do so with someone with my same phone so I am googling my phone as well to see if it is the manufacturer though it did work before the change.  Ulefone Armor 13.  PM had done a network reset for me as my data did not work after the change and that works not but not the mms

jobella3

Thanks a million! you are a life saver 🙂

@jobella3 wrote:

Thanks for the quick response and information. Where do I go to check these settings?

This will vary depending on phone model but it would be in your settings menus.  On my phone, it's in Network and Internet.  From there, I have a settings icon next to the Public Mobiel network name that I can go into for further settings, including the Access Point Names.

jobella3

Thanks for the quick response and information. Where do I go to check these settings?

@jobella3 wrote:

For the past month I have not been able to send or receive pictures via text messages.

There were previous APN settings that no longer work for MMS messages.  Please check your current APN settings are set to:

APN: sp.mb.com

MMSC proxy: mmscproxy.mobility.ca

MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc

MMS port: 8799

Need Help? Let's chat.