cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't connect to network

kenoben
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good afternoon.  I just renewed my plan recently and now I can't connect to the network and use my data.  My account is current and shows I haven't used any data yet. I've been a customer for a while on a pre-paid plan. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  I can still make calls and receive text messages but zero data usage.  Help!

4 REPLIES 4

kenoben

Everything seems to be fine after trying this.

Thank you for the assistance and have a wonderful day 🙂 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@kenoben wrote:

Good afternoon.  I just renewed my plan recently and now I can't connect to the network and use my data.  My account is current and shows I haven't used any data yet. I've been a customer for a while on a pre-paid plan. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  I can still make calls and receive text messages but zero data usage.  Help!

Try the lost/stolen trick

To report your phone stolen. Login to your account. Choose Plans and Add-on tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Then choose Suspend Service tab. Logout. Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found. Restart your phone.

If doesn't work you may contact moderator team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kenoben

Yes. I set them a long time ago. Everything was working fine until the new cycle started. I also double checked the settings just in case and they're fine.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kenoben Hi, have you set your setting of APN? 

Need Help? Let's chat.