cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't change my plan

cebulab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am currently trying to change my phone plan. My last 30 day plan expired today and I am trying to reactivate my phone. I have added 52 dollars to my account howerever when I go to pick a new (cheaper) plan. There is no option to change it. The "change plan on next renewal date" button is grayed out. 

7 REPLIES 7

AMARA

my sim card was abruptly locked over a month ago. Not for any apparent reason. I could not access my account. I had to buy a new sim card but I need my old phone number because this is a business line. I cannot transfer it because it's still technically active. Public has continued to take payments for phone service. I can't cancel it because I had no online access. I am not making another payment for phone service on this new sim. I have already paid. I also was told that public was being changed, so the new lowest rate was $30 something dollars if i didn't switch to koodo. I didn't switch, got charged more and now I see they still have the $25 plan. I need the old phone number switched to my new sim and for everything to be addressed.  

desi_xiao

i cannot change my plan, please contact me 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @cebulab,

We've responded to your private message! Please check your inbox 🙂

Best,

Syed

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looks like the Mods are on this.

But for others wondering ..

If your account has drifted into Suspended mode and you want to change plans, you need to get the Moderators involved as you cannot change plans online if your account is suspended. You can only revive the current plan you were on previously by adding more funds

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @cebulab,

I just sent a message to you.

Please read it, and then reply to us privately.

Thank you!

Gregory

cebulab

I haven't been able to actually change then plan as the button to do so is grayed out as mentioned above. Also I have been trying to reach somebody from customer support and have been unable to do so because there's no clear wayto contact anybody that I have found. 

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It may take 24 hours for it to actually change. If it doesnt, then contact moderators. 

Need Help? Let's chat.