cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calling issue

sunilmistry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Team,

i am stuck with my public mobile out going and incoming call since last 3 days.

i have tried troubleshoot as per moderator but it did not help me.

i have raised ticket#

Ticket reference number: 33111-520

Please help me to reset my account.

Thanks,

Sunil

10 REPLIES 10

banana10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank You for your understanding and support.

No cc problem at all only phone problem giving me headache and hours of missed work.

I will try your suggestion thanksè

@banana10  you are @sunilmistry  ??

Just reply the ticket and tell them they misunderstand your sitautioin.

Yes, they should reply quicker.  But I would also message them again if no response after 4 hours.  A push can help sometimes

I continue to shake my head in disgust at the appalling support people are getting. Really?! Roaming?!

You will need the account to be active if you wish to take your number elsewhere other than Telus or Koodo.

Log in using incognito or private mode and make sure it all looks proper. Did you possibly deal with a credit card problem recently?

Adding - @banana10 

banana10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I raised a support ticket as per suggestion received a response yesterday asking for more info which was provided.

This morning received a response saying i need to purchase a roaming package if Im in the USA.  So I explained that I have only been in Canada and my issue is no phone service. 

This is Unacceptable....in a 3rd world country or during a hurricane ok but not here in Canada. this should be done within hours not days.  Also a few days ago my account showed as Active and this morning its suspended. 

If they cant fix it today I will go elsewhere this is ridiculous and maddening. 🙄 

@sunilmistry   honest, it is a bit late tonight, don't expect anything tonight (if it happens good  🙂 )

but probably you will get a resolution tomorrow, they have been fast resolving issue like this lately.  If the first one or two replies from them not what you want, ask them to escalte.

sunilmistry

got it. but how long it will take to resolve.?

sunilmistry

ticket has been raised. i am frustrate with the sim card. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sunilmistry , the community support is customers helping customers.  Nobody in this discussion board can help reset your account.  If you have initiated a support ticket and have been given suggestions on fixing the issue you are having with calling, then you need to use the private messaging system to communicate back to the support team that is assisting you.  I hope everything works out for you soon.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sunilmistry you are not the only one with calling issues lately.  Not sure if it has anything to do with VoLTE that PM is enabling now.

it's good you raised the ticket.   Please update us how it turns out.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sunilmistry  You need to open a ticket to get account reset 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.