cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying phone

laura-lee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i bought a phone a few days ago and immediately got a confirmation email saying they received my order, but that was the last thing i heard. they took the money out of my account today but still no emails or any info whatsoever, ive read the help articles and still havent been able to find a solid answer, just wondering generally how long does it take to receive any info on your order such as tracking number etc

8 REPLIES 8

laura-lee

okay thats great to know! i just switched from my previous provider to public mobile so i have no idea how any of it works lol! thanks very much 🙂 

laura-lee

perfect thank you so  much i appreciate your response, very helpful!

open a ticket and they will likely reply tomorrow.

laura-lee

thank you so much for your response! i received an email saying they received my order but no confirmation number has been sent and im not even sure if it is being sent through canada post or ups yet as i have no info pother then that they received my order! 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@laura-lee 

PM will shipped within 2 days and will take up to 10 days depending where you live.

You should get a tracking number from PM.

@laura-lee wrote:

i bought a phone a few days ago and immediately got a confirmation email saying they received my order, but that was the last thing i heard. they took the money out of my account today but still no emails or any info whatsoever, ive read the help articles and still havent been able to find a solid answer, just wondering generally how long does it take to receive any info on your order such as tracking number etc

I would say that usually, your phone should be shipped within a few days. However, I will also say that when ordering from Public Mobile's online store, there is often zero indication given to the custoemer that product has actually been shipped and that package arrival is sometimes a surprise.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@laura-lee  you might want to open a ticket with mode for confirmation or tracking number

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@laura-lee wrote:

@laura-lee did you receive the order number?

IF sent via Canada Post, try entering your order number, here and follow the prompts: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/track-reperage/en#/home

If not, and you want to check the status, ask the Moderators for an update.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.