cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

boxing day - free 5 GB data

sshah4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't received my 5 GB data - already passed 30 days.

6 REPLIES 6

jzxdrift
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh, looks like she did receive it on Boxing Day as an existing customer. My mistake.

@jzxdrift wrote:

She had $15 plan ever since she purchased SIM card. 5GB promo was received via sms probably 8 month later after sim activation. Never upgraded to higher plan and never downgraded.

Not quite sure what you mean by that "How much did she receive for the "2nd month credit"

I do not believe that this is the same offer that @sshah4 is aksing about.   What you received sounds like smethign that you received as an existing customer. The Boxig Week offer was only for new customers.

jzxdrift

She had $15 plan ever since she purchased SIM card. 5GB promo was received via sms probably 8 month later after sim activation. Never upgraded to higher plan and never downgraded.

Not quite sure what you mean by that "How much did she receive for the "2nd month credit"

@jzxdrift wrote:

My wife who's on $15 plan received 5GB promo and successfully activated it, and has already used it lol

Did she ACTIVATE on the $15 plan, @jzxdrift  -   or on a $25 or higher then move down?

How much did she receive for the "2nd month credit"?

jzxdrift

My wife who's on $15 plan received 5GB promo and successfully activated it, and has already used it lol

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sshah4 

Did you get the 2nd month credit?  Which plan did you sign up for?  If you signed up for the $15 plan, you will not qualify for the 5GB data add on promo.

Need Help? Let's chat.