cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing date errors

surefoot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been a Public customer for over 3 years.  My billing date was always the 15th of the month.  I used to have auto pay but for the past year approximately, I pay manually.  The past few months my account gets suspended far before the 15th; actually on the 4th of the month.  Why did the date switch from the 15th to the 4th???   The info on my phone says "billing cycle starts on 15th" but that's not true anymore.  How do I get it back to the 15th?

5 REPLIES 5

surefoot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay thanks, I guess that's the reason. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The phone date range is not synced at all with the system. It's only your phone. Which is pretty much always monthly.

You could let it suspend and wait until the 15th to renew but then it will just keep making its way up earlier in the month anyway.

Renewing in a 30 day month will have the same day the next month. Renewing on a 31 day month will have one day earlier the next month. Renewing in February for 3 years will be 2 more days later in March. Leap year, 1 day.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

your date always changes because its a 30 day plan

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@surefoot Public mobile-only offers 30 days ( 60 days or 90 days grandfather plan )plan. No monthly plan offers for Public mobile.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@surefoot wrote:

I have been a Public customer for over 3 years.  My billing date was always the 15th of the month.  I used to have auto pay but for the past year approximately, I pay manually.  The past few months my account gets suspended far before the 15th; actually on the 4th of the month.  Why did the date switch from the 15th to the 4th???   The info on my phone says "billing cycle starts on 15th" but that's not true anymore.  How do I get it back to the 15th?

I don't think your billing date always was the 15th of the month, because PM is 30 days plan not monthly plan, so the billing date always is the different, sometime is a day before sometime is a day late.

Need Help? Let's chat.