cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing charge

Grumpaden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is an extra charge on my Visa credit card statement I would like explained. It's for $11.55 from Public Mobile, transaction date Dec. 6, Post date Dec. 8 showing Public Mobile 855-4782524. What is this for? Is this an overcharge of some kind?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Grumpaden 

Do you have two plan amount charges in December? What shows up in your payment history of your self serve account on that date? As mentioned it looks like the $15 plan - $4 (rewards) =$11+$0.55 (gst)=$11.55 Alberta phone number accounts usually show as Public Mobile 855-4782524 in the merchant name. Do you have any other family with public mobile ?

@BKNS27- The 855 is part of the merchant name that shows on a credit card. Irrelevantly coincidental, it's also the toll free 611 number.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Grumpaden 

The 855 area code is a toll free number and I don’t think it is yours. Maybe you can contact a CS_Agent to find out what the charge is for by creating a ticket on SIMon Chatbot or private message them.

$11 in AB. $15 plan minus rewards? All the weird calculations for the $55 plan?

@Grumpaden wrote:

There is an extra charge on my Visa credit card statement I would like explained. It's for $11.55 from Public Mobile, transaction date Dec. 6, Post date Dec. 8 showing Public Mobile 855-4782524. What is this for? Is this an overcharge of some kind?

This is strange one as nothing that Public Mobile would charge for would come out to that price after sales taxes.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you currently a Public Mobile customer? Did you change plans at some time?

Need Help? Let's chat.