Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic payment

vezeaue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

card not accepted?

Most of my cards are not accepted. ?

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

I contacted my bank they say its not their side

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@vezeaue  - if you have had to many failed attempts you may have put a temporary lock on your card/account. Wait 1 hour+ and then try again.

When you do ensure your match the address of your billing card. If there is a suite or apartment # leave that blank. Use all caps for your postal code, no spaces.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

If still issues, then follow either method to contact CSA provided by @kb_mv  to help you out.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

What type of cards have you been using? Is this a new activation? Or an issue with a renewal where your cards were working fine before but now this issue has arose?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@vezeaue 

On your browser, clear your cache and cookie then login in incognito.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@vezeaue wrote:

card not accepted?

Most of my cards are not accepted. ?

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

I contacted my bank they say its not their side

@vezeaue Contact customer service and see if they can help / add the card for you.

You can contact the CSAs one of 2 ways.

1. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (faster response time) by clicking the chat bubble located at the bottom right of this page or ---------->Click Me<---------- ;

2. Contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

---------->Click here<----------

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for replies.

Need Help? Let's chat.