cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay

Arie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see auto pay is now $2.00 a month discount. Is this also available for people who signed up last year

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tjmadams wrote:

This would have been my second payment to Public Mobile, so not sure what's happening. When you say "second renewal" do you mean the second payment or the third payment?

@tjmadams : lol Fun with language. Yes that went into ambiguous language. 2nd renewal would = 3rd payment. Good of you to clarify.

Just pokin' the ribs of a fellow regular. 🙂

tjmadams

Actually, $35.03 is ($35 - $4) * 1.13, so this is a nothing burger. My apologies for the alarm. I assume it is an issue though if my account still says plan expired after payment though, no?

tjmadams

I have autopay set up via credit card. First payment was the full plan cost ($35). Second payment was made today for $35.03 and furthermore, it says my plan is expired.

@tjmadams wrote:

This would have been my second payment to Public Mobile, so not sure what's happening. When you say "second renewal" do you mean the second payment or the third payment?

@tjmadams 

When you activated that would have been your 1st payment.

Your first renewal payment (2nd payment to Public Mobile) should have had the $4 applied as a credit, so you should have been charged this amount less.

What was your credit card charged?

If you did pay the FULL amount on your 2nd payment to Public Mobile, then something could have happened on your renewal. BUT, you said you are showing the $4 in the Available Funds area, right?

This Available Funds is supposed to be used up first before taking any credit card payment.

tjmadams

@tjmadams wrote:

Does a user need to take any action in order to have the $2 Autopay reward automatically applied to their payment? I was billed for my full amount although I seem to have $4 in Autopay credits sitting on my account. Can anyone advise?

Hello @tjmadams 

For the very first time you pay (upon activation), you are charged the FULL amount of your plan. Since this is a prepaid service...

Since you sign up for Autopay, then you will be get two $2 rewards applied to your 2nd renewal. 🙂

tjmadams

Does a user need to take any action in order to have the $2 Autopay reward automatically applied to their payment? I was billed for my full amount although I seem to have $4 in Autopay credits sitting on my account. Can anyone advise?

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Arie 

Just add your credit card or visa/debit card for the $2. Make sure you check the box for autopay.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Arie wrote:

I see auto pay is now $2.00 a month discount. Is this also available for people who signed up last year

@Arie 

The customer who signed up in the past will not get credited back to when they signed up...fyi.

The $2 reward/discount only starts when a registered credit card is added to this customer's Self Serve account, and will be used on the next renewal and going forward as long as they have Autopay enabled.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Arie 

yes you can Set Up AutoPay

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Arie 

Just to add on here, it doesn't make much difference, but your cycle is up and time to renew, Public Mobile first takes any credits on your account (eg. Autopay, loyalty, etc) and applies that as "payment" as credit added to your Balance.  When your balance is exhausted to $0, then it looks for other payments, such as credit card.  If you have enough Balance in your account upon renewal, Public Mobile doesn't need to look elsewhere to credit your account.  🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Arie   yes, it's never too late.  you can Enable Autopay and you will get the $2  reward,

Even you have Autopay enabled, you can still pay by voucher and you still have the $2.  As long as Autopay is enabled, it doesn't have to be used, you can the discount.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Arie : The autopay reward has been $2 as long as I've been here. So yes you can.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Arie wrote:

Yep...long as you have your credit /debit card set to Autopay enabled.

Need Help? Let's chat.