cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all of sudden plan expired

pwwbear
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All of the sudden my auto pay says my plan is expired and is suspended.  Can't get through to help.  Any Ideas. 

10 REPLIES 10

@Meow wrote:

Is today your renewal date?

If yes, then you will see this disturbing message:

Meow_0-1639782576684.png

IGNORE it. It is normal as long you have service. If you do not have service then it is different issue and could be discussed and analyzed here.

The OP indicated that the service wasn't working when it said expired, and that even after the plan status changed back to active, the service still isn't working.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Is today your renewal date?

If yes, then you will see this disturbing message:

Meow_0-1639782576684.png

IGNORE it. It is normal as long you have service. If you do not have service then it is different issue and could be discussed and analyzed here.

@pwwbear wrote:

Thanks all.... things seem to be working now.  I am too old for this crap. 

@pwwbear   glad it all works out.. Happy Holiday!!!

just a reminder.... you replied YES to the Holiday bonus text?  You got them  already?  if not, you still have time to claim the freebies

pwwbear

Thanks all.... things seem to be working now.  I am too old for this crap. 

@pwwbear   that is a good sign..   Reboot the phone now.. it should work after a reboot  (your renewal completed already, no need to add fund again.. 🙂

your phone renewal date is today.  in fact, it should have shown Expired since yesterday.  It changed to Active now as the system has been slow in flipping it back to Active

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pwwbear 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

pwwbear

Now it shows that my plan is active, but I still don't have any service.   It shows there is a payment.  as of today.  Next payment due JAn,

@pwwbear wrote:

No service.  they say my plan has expired and am demanding payment from autopay.  Don't know what is going on. 

@pwwbear   which date it shows for next renewal?  Dec 18?

pwwbear

No service.  they say my plan has expired and am demanding payment from autopay.  Don't know what is going on. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pwwbear  your service still works, right ?

no worry, this is normal on the night before renewal.  Your plan is renewing tomorrow and this is the regular process.  It will go through different stages of renewal from now (applying reward, taking payment from Available Fund or Autopay).  If no issue with payment, before noon tomorrow, the plan status should show Active again.

Need Help? Let's chat.