cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account suspended

nbetson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i signed up for autopay and this morning i received a voice mail from pm that my account was suspended since I didn't pay all of my bill. I singed up for auto pay so I'm not sure why this happened. I logged in to PM and paid the remaining $2.00 that did not go through on my autopay.  I should have received this $2.00 as a creidt since I signed up to autopay my account every month. My phone is working now but I would like to know why this happened and hope that it does not happen again.  I could not call out nor could I receive phone calls. thanks, Norma.

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nbetson wrote:

i signed up for autopay and this morning i received a voice mail from pm that my account was suspended since I didn't pay all of my bill. I singed up for auto pay so I'm not sure why this happened. I logged in to PM and paid the remaining $2.00 that did not go through on my autopay.  I should have received this $2.00 as a creidt since I signed up to autopay my account every month. My phone is working now but I would like to know why this happened and hope that it does not happen again.  I could not call out nor could I receive phone calls. thanks, Norma.

@nbetson make a manual payment to your plan amount by:

1. calling 611 OR
  2. through your Self Serve account

BTW, any rewards should be applied to your Available Balance. In the event they are not, contact the Moderators to advise of this.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@nbetson wrote:

There were issues with the Public Mobile autopay system this morning. As to the cause, Public Mobile has not yet said anything about this.  Unofrutnately, the only way to ensure this never happens again is to make a manual payment before the plan payment is due.

Need Help? Let's chat.