cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account payment

glenarm131
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card changed and I neglected to give the information to Public Mobile so the monthly charge was rejected.  Yesterday, I brought the card information up to date and even made a payment on the new card but it is still showing an amount owing.  How can I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Do you still have services @glenarm131 ?

If you have no services, add Funds, manually, to your owing amount or more, through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered), then select to reactivate/resume services if it does not automatically do so.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment. 

Or try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If issues persist contact CSA for assistance:https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can choose payment "other option" and pay whatever is outstanding, if that is still giving you an issue you can purchase a voucher that would cover the outstanding amount if you need service right away, and if all avenues fail, a CSA should be able to manually do and sort it out for you. Once that is done your new card with new info should be good to go for autopay again as long as it is set up

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@glenarm131   Was the payment successful?  did the money sits in the Available Fund and not used for renewal?

how much is your plan?  any chance you are on the $10 plan?  If so, the $10 plan is now $13 after the price increase

Please post a screenshot showing your Account Status, amount due and Available Fund from My Account Overview page.  Remember to remove personal info like account #, phone # and name

Need Help? Let's chat.