cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has been over 2 weeks I have not received a SIM card and I assume it lost or not sent

CHirschfield
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I assume my SIM card has not been sent or has been lost in the mail. I want a refund!

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CHirschfield wrote:

I assume my SIM card has not been sent or has been lost in the mail. I want a refund!

Oh, are you trying to port over a number to Public Mobile and require a SIM card before your previous provider's account expires. That's too bad.

Since over 2 weeks, I would submit a ticket to Public Mobile customer support to see what is up with the SIM delivery.

Private message CSA here (slower method) by clicking here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Note, these are usually sent via letter post by Canada Post. So you are dependent on regular letter post mail delivery.

Hopefully, you can obtain one today, so you can get started on porting over.

I second this suggestion and going forward if you ever need another sim card go with this or an in store option. THe PM sims seems to be taking longer than 3 weeks now.

If you happen to be in GTA, this honourable company has PM sims for cheeeep and they have provisions for you to pick-up in store right away...

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na...

@CHirschfield 

Best to go to a Walmart or London Drugs or a PM retailer to grab another SIM if you want one right away.

If you are an existing PM customer, login to account and click on Change SIM.

@CHirschfield wrote:

My current plan ends 2 days from now!

I guess if it doesn't arrive I will go to Shell 

Yes, sim card delivery could take 3 weeks.

Can you login to My Account now and just make the payment? or you don't have My Account setup yet and need the SIM card to receive the code to setup?

CHirschfield
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My current plan ends 2 days from now!

I guess if it doesn't arrive I will go to Shell 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just wait a few more days, sometimes it takes up to 3 weeks.

If you want a SIM sooner, buy one from a Shell gas station.

Need Help? Let's chat.