cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account locked

dgoodyear1952
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been locked out of my account for 5 months and I am not able to access my account to make changes.

5 REPLIES 5

dgoodyear1952
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! Account unlocked

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@dgoodyear1952 To solve the issue, contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible), OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@dgoodyear1952 wrote:

I have been locked out of my account for 5 months and I am not able to access my account to make changes.

@dgoodyear1952  If it's been over 90 days then you account gets deleted. You need to start as a new customer with a new SIM and email.

@dgoodyear1952 

Are your services still working? The above has to do with if your account is in suspension.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dgoodyear1952 wrote:

@dgoodyear1952  If it's been over 90 days then you account gets deleted. You need to start as a new customer with a new SIM and email.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dgoodyear1952  if you know your secret question, then you can use the forgot password link. Clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and try again to get it. If you don't, or it doesn't work, then contact a moderator and ask them for a temporary password.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Need Help? Let's chat.