cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account deactivated with valid credit card?

brhodgins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How or why would an account suddenly be disconnected for non-payment with a valid credit card? More than sufficient funds.

When I attempt to pay the balance manually, the message "Your account has already enough balance." pops up, but account is still deactivated.

Autopay has been enabled for a few years now.

Not sure how to fix this?

B

8 REPLIES 8

brhodgins

yes, seems to be restored now.

Thank you.

@brhodgins wrote:

Thank you did that. Hopefully it won't happen again.

I then tried the "log in again" link and was unable to get in with my saved password. Trying to reset it results in "you've been locked out" contact public mobile. It could be that my daughter was trying to get in as well, and locked it out.

@brhodgins  - too many failed attempts locks up your self serve account. But it will unlock in 15+ minutes. So try again later.

So, are all your services working okay?

brhodgins

Thank you did that. Hopefully it won't happen again.

I then tried the "log in again" link and was unable to get in with my saved password. Trying to reset it results in "you've been locked out" contact public mobile. It could be that my daughter was trying to get in as well, and locked it out.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@brhodgins 

There has been members on AutoPay stating that their AutoPay was turned off.

Login to your account and go to the bottom of the page and check if you are still Registered for dynamic AutoPay. If not, turn on AutoPay.

@brhodgins  - are outgoing/incoming calls/texts and data working?

If services are working, you should not need to do anything since your card is registered on your account.

If services are not working, it is possible an Autopay failure occured. 

Then a manual payment, by adding funds to you account (or just $1 if the amount owing says $0) will need to be made, to resume/reactivate services.

@brhodgins  website issue, it happens.

I was just getting the message in Chrome, but when i used Microsoft Edge it worked fine.

So either try another browser. Or clear cache/cookies of your current browser.

Opening a tab in incognito mode may work as well.

brhodgins

It looks like autopay was removed from the account. Whenever I select something to do with the plan, I end up on a page with "

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page"

Why would autopay turn off, stop paying and cut off our services?

Thx

B

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@brhodgins 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.