cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You know HOW there's that Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text Plan?

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

For those on Plans that are on Older Price, OR, Plans no longer available, PM needs to Make Unlimited Canada/US Talk & Text - You could talk and text as much as you like from Canada to the U.S., and vice versa a Add-On, so that IF PPL, like me example, On a Unlim Can-Wide+US-L-D+Global Txt+6GB 4G LTE for $150 when it's now $165, before the $150 was $170 in beginning, would be ideal in a Perfect World.

Just saying, PM, glad your offering Bold, Daring Plans, just need to Up the Ante even more.

Now that the OTHER Carriers are offering Unlim Data, PM needs a slice as well

IF PM had the Same Unlim Can-Wide+US-L-D+Global Txt+6GB 4G LTE for $170 and had Unlim Data 4G LTE, I'd sign for that in a Heartbeat

1 REPLY 1

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@makkahn28 there's no harm in asking, but given that the $60 promo plan you're referring to costs $10 more (over 90 days) than what you're asking to pay and only includes throttled "3G" speed data and no unlimited data I suspect what you're asking for is highly unlikely...  ...unless of course Chatr or Lucky start offering your dream plan first and PM matches.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.