cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong data usage notification (every month)

praveenharan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am getting wrong data usage notification (every month). This month till now I used only 401.023MB of my 2560MB. I was notified that I used 75% when it was only 15%. Last month also I received similar notification which was wrong and after two days it showed I completely used my data.

Can someone please help me to find a solution for this? A screenshot of data usage is attached.

pubCapture.JPG

Thank you

Praveen

8 REPLIES 8

@praveenharan wrote:

@computergeek541 Thank you for your message. What is link for? I can not access!

That link isn't supposed to be accessible.  It's only a placeholder to indicate that I've removd a message that was merely repeating a previous message.

praveenharan

@computergeek541 Thank you for your message. What is link for? I can not access!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You might be interested in changing the plan to the newer version of that plan. It's now 2.5+.5. You have the old 2+.5.

HI @praveenharan   these text are sometimes wrong, usually we just ignore.  But if you want to look further, open ticket with PM:

open a ticket with PM Support. Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately many complain about this notifications even they have a lot of remaining data.

You can talk to agent why is this happening but most likely have to accept this erroneous SMS. Check your account for remaining data as that is the most accurate counter.

praveenharan

@hTideGnow Thank you for your reply.

None of the bonus data is remaining. It was finished long time back.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @praveenharan   Do you have other Bonus Data from Christmas bonus?  It could be 75% used including those bonus data, not just 75% of your monthly allocation.

Need Help? Let's chat.