cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst phone service

Leelee2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I been trying to reset my password so I can pay my bill for the past three hours and have not received a email to do so Even after searching my spam and junk nothing at all from Public Mobile
10 REPLIES 10

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Leelee2020 

Today the password reset link is a little slow.  I just tried and received my password email in 5 minutes.  I usually got the reset password email within 1 minute..

Try it again and wait a tad longer.

Have a better and better day.

CommunityMember
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ah I see - thanks for clarifying. In this case, I think the best course of action is to contact moderators for a quicker response. Two ways to reach them:

1- click on the question mark at the bottom right hand side of the screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot - he can give you a ticket to reach a moderator to solve your issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/34933i38C4F8C177D0B89E/imag...

2- via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Leelee2020

I was not able to access my account. I created a whole Nother account for the community. this account here does not have my phone number and or banking information attached at all as I’ve only created this account to present my issue Of not being able to get into my main account. thanks for your concern

CommunityMember
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you were able to log into your account, I am assuming you should be able to access your Account. To change your password, try going to My Profile > Change Password you should be able to change your password from there.

@Leelee2020 you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. It can be faster to get help through it.

@Leelee2020 wrote:

That’s Ridiculous having to wait 24 hours or longer to get someone on the phone not even knowing when they’re going to call because my service is completely shut off wow Thanks for your help will definitely be canceling the service

Wait times are generally much shorter than that.  

In the meantime @Leelee2020 if you need to make a call urgently add the TextNow app and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts within Canada and to and from the US for free. Stay safe. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Leelee2020 , if you are unable to make the password reset function work, please reach out to the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.  Good luck.  

Leelee2020

That’s Ridiculous having to wait 24 hours or longer to get someone on the phone not even knowing when they’re going to call because my service is completely shut off wow Thanks for your help will definitely be canceling the service

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Leelee2020  to contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention password reset check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.