cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont register sim or email or website

Chandra1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got a pm sim and prepaid vouchers. I signed up , picked a plan, entered my vouchers. Got the activation complete email. But the SIM won't recognize in my phone. When I try to log into self serve it says sorry can't log in. When I go to reset password, it tells me my email is not a recognized email? But I got an activation email. Please help 

15 REPLIES 15

@Anonymous wrote:

@Oana_S wrote:

Hey @Chandra1,

Happy to help we`ll contact you in private.

Have a great day,

Oana 🙂

Nice save there Oana_S 🙂

So Chandra1 started this thread yesterday morning and presumably sent a pm somewhere in that timeframe. So down to a day and a half. Getting there.

How's it going with the dropped calls and $15 plan problems these days?

I am on the $15 plan and it is working well.
As for the dropped calls, the latest news is posted here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolution-In-Progress-Dropped-calls-issue/m-p/363962

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Oana_S wrote:

Hey @Chandra1,

Have a great day,

Oana 🙂

Nice save there Oana_S 🙂

So Chandra1 started this thread yesterday morning and presumably sent a pm somewhere in that timeframe. So down to a day and a half. Getting there.

How's it going with the dropped calls and $15 plan problems these days?

Oana_S
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Chandra1,

Have a great day,

Oana 🙂

Chandra1

Thank you, and everyone else for replying. I have sent a message so will just wait and see what happens. Hopefully this can be resolved as I have heard good things, but from my beginning it has been nothing but a bad experience and wasted money 

@Chandra1 wrote:

I have cleared cache and cookies. Tried from 2 different desktop computers. Its been 4 hours now and still shows no signs of working. Not too happy with this service right now. 

@Chandra1  Sounds like you have done everything from your end. Your best bet at this point is to contact Public Mobile because it sounds like there is definetely a problem with your account. Click here to notify them. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Note: Due to the high volume of requests please be patient, it might take a while to get a response.

Chandra1

I have cleared cache and cookies. Tried from 2 different desktop computers. Its been 4 hours now and still shows no signs of working. Not too happy with this service right now. 

@Chandra1 wrote:

I did not do this in store. I bought everything and did it myself online 

@Chandra1  Sometimes the vouchers require some time to activate so maybe that is what is causing the delay. As for the problem accessing selfserve

Try clearing the cache from the browser or using incognito mode. If you have another browser to try that would also be recommended.

@Chandra1 wrote:

Yes it has been unlocked. I have restarted the phone with and without the SIM card. I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of 

If you're still having trouble, you'll have to send a message to moderators...Click this to message them.

Include your account number, phone number and PIN number if you have it.

It could take up to 48 hours for a response...usually much less...so please be patient.

Good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chandra1 wrote:

Maybe try a different browser or clear cache/cookies or use incognito/privacy mode.

What make/model phone and OS version are you trying to use?

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Chandra1 wrote:

I just got a pm sim and prepaid vouchers. I signed up , picked a plan, entered my vouchers. Got the activation complete email. But the SIM won't recognize in my phone. When I try to log into self serve it says sorry can't log in. When I go to reset password, it tells me my email is not a recognized email? But I got an activation email. Please help 

Since you Received the Activation email, trying calling your Public Mobile number that was assigned to you from another phone and see what kind of recorded message you get.    

Chandra1

CA10

My best suggestion would be to contact the PM team directly and they can assist. Hopefully that will help!

You can private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Chandra1

Yes it has been unlocked. I have restarted the phone with and without the SIM card. I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chandra1 wrote:

Did you do this in-store? I'm not sure what "emails" are sent with in-store activations as I had signed up not in-store.

CA10

Hi,

Have yo tried contacting your recent provider to see if your phone is unlocked?  I had to do that with mine first before it would allow anything to happen with PM.

CA

Need Help? Let's chat.