cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wind Pin#

jgorman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Porting from Wind.
Was planing on inputting my account number and Pin.
Is my Pin the number I input when logging into my account on the wind app on iPhone that they want?
6 REPLIES 6

Pillzberri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes it is. That's what I used and the port took less than 10 minutes. 

@jgorman wrote:
Porting from Wind.
Was planing on inputting my account number and Pin.
Is my Pin the number I input when logging into my account on the wind app on iPhone that they want?

There is no reason to include both. You're actually more likely to run into problems with non-matching information.  Stick to just the account number for highest possible chance of immediate porting success.  For phone number porting, more information is not better.

When you log into Wind self-serve, the account number is listed at the top of the page in plain text. Just cut and paste that into the account number field when requesting your port on the Public site.  Leave PIN and IMEI blank..

jgorman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Ok or maybe will just leave blank if it's not required field.
Don't want to risk a port delay

Stormy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would assume yes, and it should also be the same PIN if you log in to your account on the Wind website.

corebot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Yes, the PIN number is the same one used to log into your Wind account. I ported over from Wind and I don't think I put in the PIN number (don't remember if it was a required field). I only put in what was in the required textboxes when porting my number and left everything else blank.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I would double check with Wind mobile support what the correct PIN is to your account.  If you enter the wrong information during the port, it will hold the porting process up and you will need to contact a mod to fix it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.