can anyone confirme is that a promo or system error

25$ unlimited texte and calls to canada and US

250 mb data

thanks

Sans titre.jpg                                                              

5 REPLIES 5

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I got the 60$ too. It’s a bug I had one previously and I reported it. I wish that public mobile would have a bug section that we find. I did report that during my discussion that I had in the focus group previously. 

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looks like it was a bug. I tried to switch to it and was told it is $60 for that plan.

It is pretty good plan for light user.  

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That plan would be absolutely ideal for me. I have no need for data, and occassionally call the US (rare) so having that as an option for $25 less than I am paying now with half the data, would be perfect. I hope it is a new promo and I will switch to it ASAP! Sadly I just paid my auto-renewal yesterday.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I tried it and got the same result.  Interestingly, if I select the English option, the 250 megs of data is not an option.  When I go into my account and try to make a plan change, the 250 meg option is there.  Selecting that yeilds a really nasty surprise, it is $60 as compared to only $35 if I select 500 megs of data.  @Alan_K, please look into the anomaly where in the English edition of the plans web page, the 250 meg data option is not available.  In the self serve, selecting the 250 meg option results in a very expensive plan that is much more than if I select 500 megs. 

Need Help? Let's chat.