cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will not accept my new payment and renew subscription

AnthonyOostenda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot process payment and renew subscription because public mobile system says "Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later." 

Please help. My phone service has canceled. My credit card info is updated. What can you do??

Also, I want my subscription to auto-renew.

@CS_Agent

8 REPLIES 8

Ox

From my experience, you can solve the problem by using different browser.

firefox not work; edge, not work; chrome worked.

It's kind of frustrating, because I got a working credit card.  Firefox+ the same credit card works for other website, but failed again, and again and again for publicmobile.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AnthonyOostenda - you are tagging "CS_Agent". But this community is where other customers/members, just like you, help one another with public mobile issues. Here everything is PUBLIC, please do not share any personal info.

Did you mean to private message "CS_Agent"?

Go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support. 

I myself prefer using the app. I've been more successful. But that's me. Plus this website is known to have cache issues which cause problems in different areas of the site. So if the card was accepted, then go to the app and give it a try to set it up as your monthly payment. If that doesn't work, then please use the link below to get help.

AnthonyOostenda

My new credit card was already accepted online. Where it is hung up is at the payment step. Are you saying that somehow it would be more effective to use the app over web? 

That doesn't work here. If you need a CS Agent you can reach them at this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on the top right corner mailbox

AnthonyOostenda

My new credit card was already accepted online. Where it is hung up is at the payment step. 

AnthonyOostenda

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @AnthonyOostenda 

You can try via the phone app? If so, wait just over an hour as the system may have locked you out. 

How to change credit card on phone app

Download the app from the app store if you already haven’t.

Sign into your app.

When your app opens you’ll be in the My Account tab. You will see a plus button at the bottom left above the My Account tab. Click on it.

KennethJAdams_0-1697494158708.png

Once you’ve clicked on it, go to Payments

KennethJAdams_1-1697494158694.png

The next screen you’ll want to click on Manage Subscription.

KennethJAdams_2-1697494158691.png

The next screen will give you the option to change your credit card information when you click on Manage Payment Method.

KennethJAdams_3-1697494158719.png

There you will be able to enter a new credit card and expiry date. Click on Save and you're good to go.

Need Help? Let's chat.