cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does it show 2 data usage in my account?

aliaksar2000
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am pretty confused. Please see the first screenshot, it is my plan's details;

PM1.png

And please see the second screenshot. This is what it shows for my usage (there are 2 listed there. The first one says 1 GB Add On and used 986 out of 1010 MB and the second one is 500MB+500MB at 3G Speed and used 967 out of 1024 MB;

PM2.png

Again, the same thing if I click on View Usage as in this screenshot;

PM3.png

Have 2 questions; 

1) How much data is included to my plan?

2) Why doesn't it first finish one (let's say 500MB+500MB) and then uses the other one (let's say 1GB add on) only after the first one is entirely consumed?

4 REPLIES 4

aliaksar2000
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you! That makes sense. I had forgotten that I did that in the past.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@aliaksar2000 Hello it looks like you’re almost out of your regular data and your data add on is almost finished also

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

1. 1024MB (with autopay on)

2. The system will always use plan data first then use any available add-on.

It looks like you had bought a 1gb add-on and it got used down to 186MB and then you bought another one which added the 186 to the new 1024 giving you a new total of 1210. (or of course other history that lead to your current total)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Sometime in the past, you purchased a 1GB  data add-on and you still have some of it to use if you run outta regular plan data.

edit; your regular plan includes 1gb (500mb + 500mb) of data every 30 days. If it is used up...then your data add-on gets used. If they both are exhausted, your data will stop until next renewal or you buy another data add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.