cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does it say $10 referral credit?

ganciel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just ported to public mobile with a referral number during the $25 referral promo, but was only credited $10. What am I missing here that I didn't know about?Capture.PNG

8 REPLIES 8

Steph86

I really wish the physical location told us it would be $10 instead. I even mentioned the $25 credit and they did not correct me, instead agreed it was a great deal! 

darkstar107
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is Koodo still sending offers to people?

@drmartin, depends really - the friend could port to Koodo if an offer comes in.  Some were reporting recently it only took a couple days to get the offer after signing up.

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stonechucker wrote:

@popping, but the friend who worked hard to get the referral is out $25 bucks.  It'll take 2 years to make it at $1/30 days.

Friends help friends out.

The dollars add up over the years. 🙂 I'm sure they'll be ok.

@popping, but the friend who worked hard to get the referral is out $25 bucks.  It'll take 2 years to make it at $1/30 days.

Friends help friends out.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ganciel wrote:

@darkstar107 wrote:

The $25 referral credit was only if the person referred signed up online.  The credit is $10 if the person signed up at a physical location.

ahh, that makes sense since I didnt have to pay for the sim card

You are getting better value with in store activation:

free SIM card, $25 in store activation credit + $10 referral credit = $45 value

Online activation = $25 referral credit - $10 SIM cost = $15 value

ganciel

@darkstar107 wrote:

The $25 referral credit was only if the person referred signed up online.  The credit is $10 if the person signed up at a physical location.

ahh, that makes sense since I didnt have to pay for the sim card

darkstar107
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need Help? Let's chat.