cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are people who registered this week getting helped first?

Purin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for the $120 promo on Sunday morning but got an error message saying the account activation request failed even though my credit card was charged. I received a welcome email saying my self-serve account has been created but I cannot log in or set up a new account. I have zero service on the sim card (it does show the PubMo network on my phone). On Sunday I got 3 texts says my plan does not include texts and just this morning I got another one saying the same thing. I’m not even porting in a number yet, just using a newly assigned number, so it is a simple account activation error.

I private messaged a mod on Sunday morning but it still hasn't been read, and yet I see in several threads on the board that people who registered this week (some as recently as yesterday!) have already been helped??

I understand that @Mary_M@Saray_O@Shazia_K are swamped, and I have tried to be patient (this is after waiting 6 weeks to get the sim card from the simswap!), but seeing newer users than me get help so quickly is frustrating. I'm starting to regret the day I made the decision to try out PubMo.

35 REPLIES 35

bar0460
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No it's totally about a customer service department in a total state of chaos. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

It might not be specifcially a queue that updates instantly,i imagine its more something like monitoring and inbox, which would have date stamps of when received, and we are all humans sometimes mistakes happen and maybe some issues are sorted out of order.  There are much more alarming things in this world that a few cases being sorted out of order.

bar0460
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I too noticed this same pattern.  The so called queue is obviously fictitious.  Also doesn't it concern anyone that the mods have to repeatedly request customers so resend their info??? Can they not track anything??? 

Purin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K,

I just sent you a PM a few seconds ago. I'd really appreciate it if you can help me out.

Thank you.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Purin

I'm extremely sorry about this! 

We are trying to help at our best, can you send me the message again? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.