cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not getting responses from the support agent

PumpkinTheLord
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Switched from Koodo this morning, which seems successful since they cut off the old SIM card. But the new PM SIM is still not connected until now, tried submitting tickets and personal messages but not a single word back from the support for the entire day.

The community said their responses were quick and effective, but that seems not to me. I‘m on a business trip tmr, and this is driving me crazy, can any staff here just simply get this problem fixed.

14 REPLIES 14

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@PumpkinTheLord 

Any response from customer support? If not I will point you out to them?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RotoryPhone 

That won't help a provisioning issue.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@PumpkinTheLord 

I agree with @hTideGnow this is a provisioning issuevwith the Sim card. The porting department cannot help you as your port is complete evidenced by your canceled koodo account.

I also think you have a community account private messaging issue. I will test by sending you a message and then explain....

RotoryPhone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If they do not respond within a timely manner, maybe try returning your current, buying a new sim.

HI @PumpkinTheLord   I think it is a problem with Sim card setup on the system.  just wait for CS agent's reply, they can reprovision your sim card to make it work

@PumpkinTheLord 

there's an issue with PMs porting system. unfortunately, constantly sending messages to them isn't going to speed things up. there's a number to contact the porting department. I think they are only open during business hours. 

PM support are not quick... and you may get a message once or twice a day. it's important to provide as much detail as possible in one message

PumpkinTheLord

The current phone is Redmi K50 without any plan or contract, I also tried with my old Pixel 4 after you mentioned that, but still nothing.

PumpkinTheLord

Tried with my old phone after you mentioned that, and gave another attempt to reinstall and reboot the phone, still have not received any signal yet.

HI @PumpkinTheLord  did you try your sim card in another phone?

and what phone you have?   was those phone used on Koodo earlier?

@PumpkinTheLord 

Try reinstalling SIM card and reboot.

Do you have another phone to test the sim out too?

No harm in trying the agents again.

There are 2 methods below to contact an agent. You might want to try using both methods to cover your basis. First way is the fastest way to get a response.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

PumpkinTheLord

The community inbox is still empty now, I can see my sent messages to the agent, didn't receive any emails either.

And no, I can't connect to the PM network, phone calls and mobile data are all not functioning

PumpkinTheLord

Yes, the account status is active, and the payment info was all set. Tried rebooting the phone and resetting the network but still no signal at all.

No emails or messages from the agent, the inbox was completely empty

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@PumpkinTheLord 

So do you have service at PM? Did you try putting sim in phone and rebooting or resetting network settings.  

Did you check the email icon top right for a reply from an agent?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @PumpkinTheLord 

sorry for your experience.  So , you checked the Community inbox and no reply yet?

and your sim cannot connects to PM network ? cannot make outbound calls?

Need Help? Let's chat.