cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Public Mobile is the best!

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Other then not being able to buy a new phone it seems to me that PM is second to none.

Reception is just as good as Telus and Bell because they use the same towers. PM offers a very cheap roaming package. PM has add ons that roll over until used. PM has data add ons if one chooses a non data plan. PM offers $2 discount if auto renew is activated.   In short there is no better plan around  and I hope that Telus doesn’t eventually kill it.

11 REPLIES 11

@ohitora wrote:

(😎 besides what better legal and above board way to hopefully get some BRAVOS )

You are still after this? Smiley Mad

@ohitora wrote:

That's my relative who warned me to be careful and not be rash in accepting solutions.

I hope you are right. If yes, you are the 2nd (i believe) to have 2 legit accounts per household. But if no, you must see this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Suspicious-User-Thread/m-p/209112

ohitora

That's my relative who warned me to be careful and not be rash in accepting solutions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh dear. Is that a gotcha there @MacMe?

@ohitora: What's to solve? You started a thread as a booster of the service. Others agreed or disagreed. There's nothing to solve.

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ohitora wrote:

Note To this Oracle — previously I was criticized for accepting a solution even though at the time i thought it was correct. I like your solution may I accept it?

I thought the account "katiatall" was the one that was criticized for accepting a solution? 🙂

ohitora

Note To this Oracle — previously I was criticized for accepting a solution even though at the time i thought it was correct. I like your solution may I accept it?

@ohitora wrote:

Yup there are many more pros but this is a forum and not the place to be writing a thesis. I posted this short note in response to an email I just received urging me to consider Koodo. I feel that it’s misleading and just an attempt to get higher fees out of us becaus as PM , KOODO is also part of Telus. 

I respectfully disagree.  No one solution fits all in spite of how great this service is.  Koodo is worth a look.  Always keep an open mind.

ohitora

Right on !!

ohitora

Yup there are many more pros but this is a forum and not the place to be writing a thesis. I posted this short note in response to an email I just received urging me to consider Koodo. I feel that it’s misleading and just an attempt to get higher fees out of us becaus as PM , KOODO is also part of Telus. 

@mimmo wrote:

@ohitora didn't you just post the same exact post in another thread?   There is really no need for this post. 

And you are leaving out many pros and cons of pm and Telus/ Koodo etc...

Reminder advertisement!  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Add also loyalty, community and referral rewards.  Online support which takes a bit of getting used to is the way of the future!  Koodo charges for call centre support.  The lack of physical stores is refreshing.  Think Amazon.  This brand is here to stay as long as customers give them the vote of confidence.  Spread the news about the brand, it can be rewarding.   Smiley Happy

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ohitora didn't you just post the same exact post in another thread?   There is really no need for this post. 

And you are leaving out many pros and cons of pm and Telus/ Koodo etc...

Need Help? Let's chat.