cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find referral code?

missjenny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm looking to start with a Public Mobile plan and want to use my friend's referral code but she doesn't know where to find it. Could anyone give me the directions to send to her? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@missjenny 

for new customer Activate on any plan $25/mo or higher and get an additional 2GB of data for free* every month for 12 months with promo code 12MONTHS2GB. enter your email Flash Sale (publicmobile.ca)

for  Activate Your SIM Card Online use browser from computer,/clear cache/cookies/use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode,

How to Activate (publicmobile.ca)

@missjenny wrote:

I'm looking to start with a Public Mobile plan and want to use my friend's referral code but she doesn't know where to find it. Could anyone give me the directions to send to her? Thanks!

She needs to log in to her Self Serve account. The referral code willl be shown there.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@missjenny when your friends logs into their self serve, if they scroll to the bottom of the page it will be in the lower right hand corner.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@missjenny   It's on the main page after logging into her account, tell her to check the bottom of the right hand side of her account.

Need Help? Let's chat.