cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will we be credit the $10 referral?

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When will we see the $10 credits in our account?  

10 REPLIES 10

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@maggielinca 

Everything is correct here! When you put your friend's number as referral, your friend gets $1 off their bill. The message you have received is just general information about your current Rewards. 

When someone uses your number as referral in the future, then you will get $1 off your bill.

maggielinca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@maggielinca, Generally speaking, everyone here on the portal (except for those with MOD next to their name) are Public mobile customers like you, and cannot actually investigate this sort of thing.  However, perhaps someone else here has seen that message and can shed some additional light upon it.

If not, you can contact a member of the moderators team, and THEY can fill in the blanks.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

maggielinca

No, it is a message sent to my new phone number.

Can you have a look for me?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @maggielinca, Is that message showing in your self serve portal?  If so, that is normal.  When you enter a referer's phone number during activation, THEY get the ongoing $1 bonus (your number will show up in their self serve portal), and you get a one-time $10 bonus.

Is that your case?

maggielinca

Hi, I just activated my account and put referral number of my friend. But I received a message said: $0 friend referrals. Could you have a look for me?/

Thanks

Maggie

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@danlee wrote:

When will we see the $10 credits in our account?  

For me, it was literally the next day (less than 24 hours), and showed up under the "View Payment History" section as "$10 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 10 $".

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello danlee,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you won't see the $10 credit after 72 hours, please send us a private message in order to get assistance with it.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

nrg_svr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Usually within 72 hours you will see a credit in your self serve account. Certainly long before your next billing date.

Need Help? Let's chat.