UNLIMITED  Talk Province-wide
UNLIMITED International Text and Picture Messaging

to $25 days for 30 days for
($25 Unlimited Talk and Text)
UNLIMITED  Talk Province-wide
UNLIMITED International Text and Picture Messaging

Will I lose my Add-Ons
In Canada
Data: 1GB Data for $30. Any unused data will roll over to your next cycle.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Cgfitzhe1982
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The plan and add ons are separate. So if you change your plan any unused portion of your add on will continue to roll over until it is used up. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@GA, be careful with using the immediate plan change option.  Selecting that will cause the remaining usage of the existing plan to be lost.  If at all possible, future date the change to the next renewal. 

Harm9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They are seperate, if you change the plan just add on later. If anything goes wrong just come back and tell the community they are very efficient in fixing things. Just because there is no service people to talk to doesn't mean you won't be looked after by the community. Honestly I prefer the community method rather than calling in. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GA@Marchibald add-ons are completely separate from your plan.  You will not need to do anything special, the add-ons will persist as normal until used up.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Marchibald
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When you go in to change your plan also click the add ons you wish to keep as part of the package

Need Help? Let's chat.