cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When it comes to purchasing Sim Cards, ONLY WITHIN Canada, NOT outside

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

As Public Mobile is a Canadian Co, Sub-Brand to Telus, and Prepaid, IT IS ONLY shipped WITHIN Canada, NOT OUTSIDE of Canada.

ALSO, You REQUIRE a # WITHIN ANY of Canada's Prov/Territories in order to Utilize this Service.

ONLY thing I am not 100% Certain:

IF ANYONE can do a Forward Call to a PM A/C like how Fongo or any of those Apps.

This needs clarification so that PEOPLE do NOT assume otherwise

5 REPLIES 5

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@makkahn28 wrote: 

IF ANYONE can do a Forward Call to a PM A/C like how Fongo or any of those Apps. 

@srlawren OP just wants to know if people can forward calls to Public Mobile phone. The question does not specified out of country calls!

I forwarded my calls from VoIP phone to Public Mobile phone, all within Canada.

@makkahn28 Please, clarify if I understood your question correctly or not. I apologize if I misunderstood you and provided incorrect information!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@makkahn28, if I understand your question correctly, you want to know if Public Mobile will accept forwarding from another service.  From my understanding of this, it would be up to the other service and its capabilities and constraints.  The receiving end is much more straightforward. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LEGO wrote:

@makkahn28 You can Forward calls, I have tested this!

@LEGO sorry just to be clear (because I did not really understand @makkahn28's original post--apparently you were able to understand it better than me), what are we talking about here?  You were able to forward from your PM service to a Canadian-based Fongo number?  Vice Versa?  Or something else?

I don't want anyone to misinterpret this in thinking that they could forward their PM incoming calls to a US-based number, as you can only forward to Canadian phone numbers, regardless of your plan or add-ons.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Now that's an awesome thing

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@makkahn28 You can Forward calls, I have tested this!

Need Help? Let's chat.