Did you mean: 

When are we going to be able to buy phone from public mobile

str
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

David
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@makkahn28

PM's (Telus') backup plan in case of failure is called Koodo. They won't keep a flanker alive "just because". That's just too costly.

I think PM should have a backup plan in case this concept fails. BYOD and DIY doesn't always work in a logical way. And I think PM should always put CS Care upfront first, Reinstatement of Services and features lost, these are two very important things. If ppl only care for price, that's not very wise. Pricing is part of the whole picture, CS care and lost features on top of current features creates a strong Co. My opinion

justanormalguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think public mobile is for DIYers , less customers care but they provide everything you needed from a cellphone company at a reasonable price . I dont think they will sell discounted phones with contract like the other brand KOODO.

Keep up PM . 

David
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Never.

Public is BYOD and DIY. I can't predict the future, but everything I see leads me to believe they don't plan to either.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

Hello @str,

Public Mobile do not sell phone and won't never sell phone again.

You need to purchase your own unlocked phone or locked to Telus/Koodo to be able to use it on Public Mobile network.

Need Help? Let's chat.