cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I may get respond from you!

deng208
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have submitted a ticket but no response from Public Mobile. Ticket reference number: 208926-49. I want to return the phone that cannot answer calls (the phone is frozen with the screen on). Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

@deng208   PM support will arrange the return of you with instructions and the waybill.  So, there is really nothing to do at the moment other than wait for their reply.  Once they acknowledge your ticket, they will send those to you

deng208

Thank you! I am looking forward to the return instructions. Until today, I still can not answers any calls by the phone (still freezing, even reset all settings). If possible, please contact me via my email as soon as possible! You know, how is a day without a live phone!

@deng208   message them again.

But no worry.. keep the first message you sent in your Community sent box for proof.. they should honour that was the first day you reported the issue and that was within 30 days of the purchase

deng208

Yes, I have rebooted the phone server times.

deng208

This is a certified pre-owned phone I purchased from public mobile online recently. I haven't heard back within 36 hours. I want to return it. Please email me an instruction. Thanks!

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Have you rebooted the phone? Try to do a full reset of phone. There may be some lingering settings that are causing the problem. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@deng208 how long yiubhave opened the ticket?  They might reply within 2 days but usually within couple hours.  And you checked your Community inbox??

If it has been sometimes and you are worry, just message them again with your ticket number:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@deng208 - is this a phone you purchased from public mobile online? If you haven't heard back within 24 hours respond to the ticket in your inbox so you talk to company representatives.

Here on the community are all customers and members like you.

Need Help? Let's chat.