cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to 90 day prepaid data plans?

Jsears
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I have one of my kids on the 90 day (6Gb) plans and my other kid is ready to have a data plan but I can't find the 90 day plan. Am I an idiot and can't find it or is this no longer available? Will my other kid be able to stay on that plan as a legacy client if it's been discontinued? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Jsears

Ah thanks. Yeah a quirk of PM is we all need our own accounts so guess those SMS messages went to my teenager (so obviously, ignored). 

Jsears

No. It was just available as an option. I put my other kid on the plan in May and didn’t need to do anything special. Sounds like it’s just gone I guess. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Plans come and go. If you like any grab it NOW or it might be gone in a near future. Same as $15 plan...

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I could never find these 90 day plans for my account or new accounts that people keep posting about. Does one maybe have to make a CS request o get one?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jsears , if you did not opt out of marketing SMS, there would have been a good chance that accounts on the lower priced plans would have received an option for the $21/3GB plan.  Once the offer is accepted, shortly there will be an option to switch to the 90 day version $57/9GB/90 days.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jsears 

those 90 day plans have vanished for now but keep watching...they could return anytime...(or never).

ed...

existing 90 day plans will stay until he/she changes plans but don't do that because you can't go back to a plan that's not currently available.

Need Help? Let's chat.