cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to downgrade plan

tash-had
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I want to downgrade my plan but the website won't let me. It only gives me the option to "top up and reactivate" to me current plan. My renewal date was yesterday and I haven't been able to get it working. How can I downgrade my plan? 

2 REPLIES 2

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As the previous person mentioned, suspended accounts need mod intervention. If you have already paid for your renewal (Autopay or otherwise) if you were to change the plan yourself you would lose the money you paid towards it and instantly start on the new plan unless you schedule it for your next renewal date. The mods need to adjust your account for you to prevent the loss of funds for a between renewal dates switch.

To change a plan you have to log into your "My Account" (Self Service) and the line directly under Account Status tells you your current plan. There is a button on the right side of that box that lets you change your plan. (Again assuming your account is active).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tash-had, if your account is in suspended state, you can't make plan changes.  You will need to reach out to the moderator team to complete the plan change.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.