cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want an additional phone # - how to set up? ...&....how to find "other" account.

Justwantanswer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Everyone.  2 Questions: 

1) I have an account for my kids phones and one for a hobby business (so two separate accounts).  I would like to add another phone number (for my personal use).  I signed in to the hobby account but it only seems to allow add-ons.  Do I need to create another account for a new phone # or can I simply add one to the same account?  I don't have a Sim card or eSim yet for the personal phone.

2) Can I find out the account information associated with my kids phones?  I forget what email I registered them under - the problem is that I am only being charged for one of their service plans.  (Each month I'm billed for 2 phone plans, but we have 3 active plans - which I'm delighted with - I can't find the account to see what's happened and I can't find anyway to contact Public Mobile to pay them for the suddenly unpaid plan).   

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

#2. Try the forgot email link to try to find the registered email address of the account. Then try the forgot password link. But if you haven't set up into the new login system yet then you'll need to do that.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You have to open brand new account, get new SIM and activate it.
PM does not offer multiple numbers for one account. Each account is unique and you would need brand new email to associate with this new account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Justwantanswer 

you'll need a new sim or esim to start a new account...no family plans here.

Need Help? Let's chat.