cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart STC ON

Pound
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just want to share a positive experience at a Walmart.

Yesterday, a family member and I went to Scarborough Town Center, ON. 

We went to WOW boutique first, and were told they were out of stock of PM’s sim. 

Then we went to Walmart and the two guys there were very nice and sold us a sim without pushing to have it activated in store. 

TADA, received my first referral reward! 

5 REPLIES 5

Von017
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well i'm in Drayton Valley AB and its in the middle of nowhere, we got sim cards and what a service and knowledge from the lady.

Tinny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for sharing the experience. Could be helpful to people who want to join PM.

Pound
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@dna2016 wrote:

@Pound, thanks for sharing your great experience at a Walmart.  From what I've been hearing this is a very rare occasion, so good to know there are some Walmarts out there that are doing things right (i.e. doing what the customer wants).

It was kind of a pleasant surprise to us, too. I mean after reading all the relevant posts here, plus my previous experience at another Wal-mart location, we didn't expect the outcome at all. 

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pound, thanks for sharing your great experience at a Walmart.  From what I've been hearing this is a very rare occasion, so good to know there are some Walmarts out there that are doing things right (i.e. doing what the customer wants).

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Nice! Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Walmart. 

Need Help? Let's chat.