cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI calling we need this!!

Rayofsunshine1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there going to be support for WIFI calling soon? I have been a long time PM client and would like to stay but we do not have very good cell reception at our place now and are missing or drop calls all the time now.

6 REPLIES 6

Rayofsunshine1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks hairbag1 I will try this but PM should do something about this and open the wifi calling as we all do not live in the big city with 4 bars where ever they go. Thanks for the info.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Rayofsunshine1 - People "Claim" that they have contacted CS_Agent and they said that they don't know and will look in and they later replied to that person saying later in 2024, so probably before Christmas and after Canada Day.

@Boki wrote:

Yeah, Around 2034 when all support will be AI and only human employee CEO with salary of 3 zillion centavos.

His salary was a mere $14, 000,000 last year  !!

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah, Around 2034 when all support will be AI and only human employee CEO with salary of 3 zillion centavos.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Rayofsunshine1 

I've been experiencing dropped calls recently too. I found that if I select 3G instead of LTE...no more dropped calls.

Added..

I was just thinking...you can also download free TextNow app for free texting and free calls to most US and Cdn numbers all while using your wifi. During the activation process, you'll select a free Cdn phone number so others can call and text you. I use it frequently and it works as advertised here and abroad.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Seems unlikely to be offered any time soon. If it's a critical issue best ask your neighbours about the quality of their cellular reception before jumping ship. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.