Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher

Dendevries
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Paid with a voucher and it says  suspended still why is that 

11 REPLIES 11

OP already indicated payment isn't showing.   Suggested they input the voucher again.   Failing that, contact CSA's for help.

They replied "No".

The 'incognito/private' tab may display differing results - hope they try and report back.

🤔

@Dendevries   just want to confirm you logged in using Incognito  mode?

confirm the account status

Check Avaliable fund to see if it shows $50

And check Payment history to confirm if PM took the money.  

and if you don't see anything in payment history about the voucher, maybe try to load the voucher again

if nothing work and if you have not done so, open ticket with PM support as advised by @HALIMACS 

Dendevries

No

OK @Dendevries , so if it's showing as not having been applied, then try to input the voucher again.   

Some vouchers have 'waiting' periods before they become able to be fulfilled on an account.

Failing that, contact a Customer Support Agent to have them apply it for you:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Dendevries

Itsays I' didn't pay it I have had nothing bit problems the last 2 months with public mobile I need this fixed I'm really considering going elsewhere 

@Dendevries 

In the self-serve Payment tab, do you see the voucher payment itemized there?   

Or is the payment amount resting in your Available Funds balance?

Try this:   Log into self serve, place your account in Lost/Stolen mode.   Log out.  Then log back in and remove the Lost/Stolen mode designation to see if that gets things up and running.

Dendevries

Nothing is working

Dendevries

I paid through my account ID did that yesterday I have rebooted my pg9ne and it still says suspender 

OK @Dendevries , the account still says "suspended", but did you TRY the device to see if it can call or text or use mobile data?

Some of the time folks see erroneous messaging on the self-serve screen even after they've done something they know was done correctly.

Do none of your services work?

Try tapping this area:

HALIMACS_0-1679744689299.png

Dendevries

I did this yesterday  and it's still suspended I have rebooted it and nothing my account still says suspended I put a 50 dollar voucher on it says I didn't 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dendevries   did you pay via *611 or pay on My Account?

If you paid via My Account, try to login My Account again using Incognito mode and check the status again

If you paid by *611, wait 15 minutes, reboot and check again.  If it still does not work , try to pay again by My Account

Need Help? Let's chat.