Voucher not working

Username11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bought 2 vouchers and niether has worked all day zzz rip my phone

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Username11 

Weird....you never told us the retailer you purchased your vouchers from...? Anyhow get the CSA to check the validity of your vouchers and add them for you. If you think Simple--Simon is stupid you can send a private message instead of submitting a ticket.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@Username11 wrote:

Its been 3 days and it still doesnt  work, i cant activate my phone to get help lol

You're going to have to open a t ticket to a customer support agent. That's done by going to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Username11

Ive used so many vouchers before but 1 just isnt working 

Username11

Its been 3 days and it still doesnt  work, i cant activate my phone to get help lol

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Username11  - now that time has past, were you able to get these loaded to your account?

Watch out for another set of 12 digits on those vouchers, if you see another one try it as well.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Username11 

It's easiest to add vouchers via 611. Once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #. If added successfully you will get a verbal confirmation followed by a text from 611 confirming you have made a successful payment. You only get two attempts at making a payment (successful or not) either thru 611 or your self serve account total combined. You the have to wait one full hour before trying again.

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to become valid and loadable onto your account. This could be your issue depending on which retailer that you bought your vouchers.

Vouchers are available at many small cellular businesses and larger retailers. The following list of retailers all offer pm vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase.

1. London Drugs
  2. Shell Stations
  3. 7/11
  4. SDM
  5. TMS
  6. RCSS
  7. Wal-Mart
  8. Circle K

RTP (real time payments) are available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for for a $1 fee and are loaded by giving the clerk your 10 digit phone number.

Online payments can be made at recharge.com and ding.com for about an 8% surcharge.

More member contributed info and real examples of vouchers can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M343905

If after 24 hours you still are unable to load your vouchers onto your account contact customer to check the validity of your vouchers and/or add them to your account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@pkaraa wrote:

Vouchers can take some time to activate.

Try after a few hours and use *611 if my account self serve is giving you error. 

That's true but Username11 stated that attempts have been made throughout the day.  

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Vouchers can take some time to activate.

Try after a few hours and use *611 if my account self serve is giving you error. 

@Username11 wrote:

Bought 2 vouchers and niether has worked all day zzz rip my phone

If you haven't tried both methods, try using *611 to do the top up or using your Self Serve account if you were previously trying to using *611.

Need Help? Let's chat.