cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not working- its been more than 24 hours

KGardner2012
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi- I'm asking on behalf of my husband who has a Public account as well.  He just started using vouchers, and this is the 2nd time buying them. (the first time I bought them and added for him no problem),  Bought from Superstore, it's been way more than 24 hours, and none of the 12-digit codes on the receipt will register on his account. It's been almost a week without his phone service and he is beyond frustrated now.  He says he has called 611 and it didn't work, I have tried from the computer, he has tried from his phone, but none of the codes will work. (which code is it by the way, the Retrieval Ref ID, the PIN#, or the Voucher#?)  He has even gone back to Superstore and exchanged for new vouchers, and waited 24 hours.  Still nothing works.   What is our next step please? 
Please please help! Thank you. 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@KGardner2012 wrote:

Hi- I'm asking on behalf of my husband who has a Public account as well.  He just started using vouchers, and this is the 2nd time buying them. (the first time I bought them and added for him no problem),  Bought from Superstore, it's been way more than 24 hours, and none of the 12-digit codes on the receipt will register on his account. It's been almost a week without his phone service and he is beyond frustrated now.  He says he has called 611 and it didn't work, I have tried from the computer, he has tried from his phone, but none of the codes will work. (which code is it by the way, the Retrieval Ref ID, the PIN#, or the Voucher#?)  He has even gone back to Superstore and exchanged for new vouchers, and waited 24 hours.  Still nothing works.   What is our next step please? 
Please please help! Thank you. 🙂

Hi @KGardner2012 turn off your husband's phone.  Wait an hour to let the system resettle. Before turning the device back on, delete browsing history, cache and cookies.  Use a different browser and also try incognito mode.

The number needed to be entered is the PIN #

Plan Expired - Reactivate Current Plan.png

If still doesn't work, contact the Moderator Team as already suggested above.

I hope this helps

RosieR

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KGardner2012 : It will be the PIN #. Are you able to log in to the self-serve of that account? On the specific phone, what happens when you dial 611?

@KGardner2012 wrote:

thank you but it's been longer than 2 days with both sets of vouchers he has tried...

Maybe it is time to initiate a support ticket.  Click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page and follow the steps to initiate the support ticket.  

KGardner2012
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you but it's been longer than 2 days with both sets of vouchers he has tried...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@KGardner2012 , it might take a just little while longer?  Back in the day when I was buying Canadian Tire gift cards at a discount to convert to Public Mobile RTRs, the gift cards would take up to 2 days before they work.  

Need Help? Let's chat.