cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher add on

Kristen10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m getting really fed up it won’t load the voucher I bought saying it’s invalid or already been used. Though I look at payment history and it shows my $40 top up. I go to use the funds available and it won’t work. Account still suspended!!!! Very annoyed right now please help

10 REPLIES 10

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have seen my account show strange things while transitioning to the next period. It's both alarming and misleading. Have you tried calling yourself from a different line, or sending yourself a text message?

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @Kristen10 , Apart from the other suggestions, the following information may be of help:

Payment Methods/Resume Service:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?category=_articleCategory_payment-support&subcat...

How Subscriptions Work:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/how-subscription-works

Yes, renewals have always been a long time to process for some unknown reason. If you have the balance to pay for your plan then just let it go and wait until mid morning eastern or so. As long as services keep working it's all good.

Kristen10

It seems to be working currently. Tho is usually does up until about 7 am then cuts off. So I will wait about 6/7 hours and see if it’s still working. Thank you for your help this far!

If 611 says Sep 2 and like 2am then your renewal is happening now.
Again, are your services working?

Kristen10

So it says my renewal date is September.2 which is today now that it’s after midnight, MST. It says I have $50 available funds. But also says my account is suspended first thing when I call. Does this mean it’s going to take out the payment from my available funds automatically? Don’t you think it would have done that already so it’s not suspended? 

Ok, are your services working though? Maybe a full power off restart.

Kristen10

I figured however I see it my funds available. I clicked use available funds, it says your account has been reactivated. Then I go to main screen and it says it bold red my account is suspended due to non payment. I’ve reset my phone, and chat bots are not helping.. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Dial 611 and see if it tells you your renewal date and balance. If not then press # then 4 to hear your balance. What's there? What plan are you on?
What are you trying to do with the voucher amount? Renew? Change? Add-on?

Try logging in using incognito as well.

@Kristen10 wrote:

I’m getting really fed up it won’t load the voucher I bought saying it’s invalid or already been used. Though I look at payment history and it shows my $40 top up. I go to use the funds available and it won’t work. Account still suspended!!!! Very annoyed right now please help

Are you saying that hte $40 is actually now in your Public Mobile account balance?  As for error messages about vouchers being invalid, this sometimes happens immedaitely after a voucher purchase. There is sometimes a delay before the voucher is able to be used.

Need Help? Let's chat.