cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher Not working, my payment is due tomorrow

GETITGIRL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried several times and my voucher isn't being accepted. I first used the voucher number but then realized my error but now it only allows me to enter the pin number once and then says I need to contact the public mobile community. 

7 REPLIES 7

@GETITGIRL 

What retailer is your voucher from? 611 is the easiest and best way to add a voucher. Definetly wait out an hour. You can also check out the voucher catalogue.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Hi @GETITGIRL 

You've been dealing with the public mobile Community.

I'd recommend waiting a few hours, clearing cache and cookies, open a different browser use an incognito tab and trying to enter the voucher number and PIN again. 

(EDIT:   like @computergeek541 & @esjliv recommend...)

@GETITGIRL wrote:

I've tried 611 and online, I don't know what the problem is. Now I am prompted to contact Public mobile community, after punching in the code once. I think they have frozen my account!

@GETITGIRL ,

Try clearing your browser's cache, then open a tab in incognito mode (this trick fixes strange finicky things, it just may work for your too!)

Or if still issues then as @computergeek541 mentions wait an hour.

GETITGIRL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've tried 611 and online, I don't know what the problem is. Now I am prompted to contact Public mobile community, after punching in the code once. I think they have frozen my account!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Mod might not reply you in time if your payment is due tomorrow, their reply time is 2-48 hours.. and sometimes, there are questions and answers back and forth

you might want to consider credit card payment of instant top up through some Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations

@GETITGIRL wrote:

I have tried several times and my voucher isn't being accepted. I first used the voucher number but then realized my error but now it only allows me to enter the pin number once and then says I need to contact the public mobile community. 

Sometimes vouchers have a delay in starting to work. Try again later in a few hours. If you still get the same message, I suspect that the system might have locked out the voucher number because of multiple attempts.  If the voucher number was locked out, you'll need to open a ticket to the moderators by going to:

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

To make sure service doesn't get cut off, you might want to consider making an online payment if that's an option for you.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @GETITGIRL ,

Before contacting moderators...is there another 12 digit code on the voucher you can use?

Can you try entering the voucher through 611?

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.