cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail setup

proza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I just transferred to Public Mobile. I would like to set up my voicemail. I dial my cell number from my landline, at the greeting, I press *, however, it asks me to enter the password???

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@proza As mentioned by Jordan23, you need to setup using your vm using your cell phone initially, and then you can check it from another phone or landline without using your minutes incase you are on the 100 minute plan 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@proza wrote:

Hi,

I just transferred to Public Mobile. I would like to set up my voicemail. I dial my cell number from my landline, at the greeting, I press *, however, it asks me to enter the password???

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

@proza  Your password is your phone number until you change it 

jordan23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @proza , you can setup your voicemail password by dialing and holding 1 from your cellphone keypad. From there, you can setup your greeting as well.

@proza wrote:

Hi,

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

If by chance you did previously set a password but don't remember it, I would go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca, log into your account and use the option to reset the voicemail password.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure that the voicemail account inititalization can be done remotely.

Need Help? Let's chat.