cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing available plans

RDamm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have been trying to view available plans for a very long long time. When I click on plans I get revolving cartoon characters and nothing else. This is reminding me of all my horrific Apple experiences 😞

10 REPLIES 10

@RDamm 

And you can likely resell the two burly guys on marketplace after your piano arrives safely on the 22nd floor of your building. Or I might come by and pick them up to do some digging in my yard for me.

If you are in one of the 4 western provinces stop by a London Drugs and ask if they are still giving the $20 airtime credit for new PM customers. One of my referrals just activated getting 2nd month free credit of $35, $10 credit for using my referral code, $20 credit from London Drugs plus the $2 credit for registering for Autopay to his credit card. $67 in credits and he was happy! Though he was already happy as $35 was half what he was paying before the switch to Public Mobile!

AE_Collector

@RDamm wrote:

I am astounded at how helpful the community has been here at helping me. Problem solved and a bonus. 🙂

Don't use the "SEE ALL PLANS BUTTON" It doesn't work at this time. ( I am sure someone is working on fixing it. Have it done by days end, and no I have not seen your red stapler).

I thought If I have to design my own plan I will take, one cartoon blonde character, one cartoon girl in the blue shirt and if a free bonus I will take two of the burly orange haired guys. ( Only because I need help to moving a piano this weekend)

All joking aside;

SOLUTION----Scroll to the bottom to see plans (Duh on my part) 😉

It's good that you were able to figure it out. The website really isn't supposed to show any of that stuff though as it is a temporary problem with the page.  When choosing a solution, please give it to the person who answered your question. I have adjusted that for you. Thanks.

RDamm

I am astounded at how helpful the community has been here at helping me. Problem solved and a bonus. 🙂

Don't use the "SEE ALL PLANS BUTTON" It doesn't work at this time. ( I am sure someone is working on fixing it. Have it done by days end, and no I have not seen your red stapler).

I thought If I have to design my own plan I will take, one cartoon blonde character, one cartoon girl in the blue shirt and if a free bonus I will take two of the burly orange haired guys. ( Only because I need help to moving a piano this weekend)

All joking aside;

SOLUTION----Scroll to the bottom to see plans (Duh on my part) 😉

BONUS---- If you are a new subscriber, you may want to check on the following boxing day special ;

https://www.publicmobile.ca/boxingweek

At this time (3:30 Pm Dec 20th) It would appear to be a free second month offer for new subscribers)  Works for me 🙂

Thanks to everyone who have helped!!!!

@RDamm wrote:

Hello,

I have been trying to view available plans for a very long long time. When I click on plans I get revolving cartoon characters and nothing else. This is reminding me of all my horrific Apple experiences 😞

I saw it too. Pressing F5 a few times fixed it. If anyone is wondering, what was happening was a some type of graphics animation was showing on the plans page instead of the list of plans.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@RossN wrote:

@RDamm wrote:

Hello,

@RDamm yea right in the middle of a promo and we can't see the plans lol

@RossN   Lol...but OTOH without all these glitches/anomalies we wouldn't be able to advise others and earn our couple of dollars or more.. 😂

Mylulu

once you are on the page where it says Plans, dont click on the "see all plans".just scroll down below "we got a sweet deal for you" and you will see the different plans they have.

I had the same when i clicked on see all planes, revolving people lol

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @RDamm 

Click the link below and scroll to bottom of page and all the current plans should be outlined there:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/plans

On an interesting note, when you click/hover over the "See all Plans", you'll notice there's something about a Boxing Week thing going on which should show in the URL... does everyone think something's about to be announced??

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@RDamm wrote:

Hello,

@RDamm yea right in the middle of a promo and we can't see the plans lol

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@RDamm wrote:

Hello,

@RDamm   Yes PM's system gets glitchy from time to time so keep retrying.  Also make sure to clear your cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode next time.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RDamm wrote:

Hello,

@RDamm hi yes it seems to be an issue with me also since yesterday it should be resolved soon 

Need Help? Let's chat.